Thursday, December 29, 2005

NEW DAY'S RESOLUTIONS

A year is too much to think about.

Just for today:

Defrost the fridge DONE!

Grocery shopping DONE!

Laundromat (Didn't do this... not after shopping, which to me is a major stress, a nightmare of decision-making.)

Jog 2 miles easy (includes shower and hair afterwards) DONE! (Except I didn't shower or wash my hair... ick. Well, it was only 2 miles...)

Vacuum (Didn't make this one either.)

LESS computer time (it is really draining my time, and that drains my energy)

And these goals will probably take up my whole day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here here on the day's resolutions. A year is far too long!

So will it take up energy to not spend time in front of the computer ;)

*jeanne* said...

One day at a time. One foot in front of the other. The longest journey begins with a single step.

Make your goals as you see fit. The year is ROUND.

Am I in a dream state or what? ;-)

Anonymous said...

Planning a whole year IS hard! I think I'll stick to eking out this month, with Frostbite Falls.