Tuesday, December 20, 2005

CROSS-TRAINING



Maybe I'll try this.

Today instead of running, or biking, or any kind of training, I cleaned house ("cleaned RV"), did 3 loads of laundry, went grocery shopping, and mailed my last Christmas present, which will never, never make it before Christmas.

I feel much better today.

I should know not to try to run two days in a row. I find over and over I can't do that. That's why I do so much of my marathon training on a bike. Because I can't run on consecutive days. I shouldn't have tried to run long yesterday after running even moderately (4 miles) the day before. I know I can't do that.

Now that the rest of you know, too, don't let me try that again.

1 comment:

Cliff said...

I haven't clean anything yet.

Xmas is a time for cleaning. :)

I love the pic....hilarious...maybe not a bad idea. Just don't try going downhill with the trailer behind your bike. Might be hard to stop.