Friday, June 02, 2006

I START TOMORROW....



Well, if the paperwork is messed up tomorrow, that's what they get for putting the new gym gal on Saturday morning, the busiest time of the week, all by herself.

I was there today for about 3 hours, was shown where all the day passes, membership forms, and contracts are, how to turn on the cash register (OH, GOD! THERE'S A CASH REGISTER????) and hopefully how to run it, where cleaning supplies are, how to turn on the tanning bed and advise customers in safe use, how to use all the machines. It was a lot in 3 hours.

Tomorrow I'm opening up and I'm IT until 2pm. Although I can call for help with any questions.

"Don't worry," said Kris, the assistant-manager who showed me around. "It's not brain surgery."

Thank goodness for that.

1 comment:

Deb said...

How fun!!!!! I'm sure it'll be a piece of cake & the time will fly. have a great 1st day!