Wednesday, February 15, 2006

New Sidebar Attraction


These are the states where I've run marathons, and I'll be tracking them (s-l-o-w-l-y) on this map in my sidebar as I add them. My next addition will be Kentucky, the Hatfield-McCoy Marathon on June 10.

If anyone else wants one :-), here's where I got it !

Unfortunately, Hawaii and Washington, D.C. are not shown. Darn, and I've done marathons in both of them. So you have to add 2 to my pictured total.

Another fun way to keep track of things! My husband sent it to me. He's using it to record states where we've stayed in our RV. We also have a map on the side of the RV, with state decals you add as you go along. We have 28, having started in June 2004.

5 comments:

:) said...

Very cool idea, but I would probably just have to keep changing the colors on top of Texas over and over...not very interesting, huh?

Holly said...

Great Idea Ellie ... Honestly I don't know if I would ever want to do 52 Marathons but I will enjoy living vicariously through you!

*jeanne* said...

You've marathoned HAWAII????

COOL!!!

Or I mean, I guess, HOT HOT HOT!

Fe-lady said...

Cool-you've been to Arizona! What marathon have you done here?
(Sorry,,,it's probably been on your blog, but I hardly read anyone's...have to add yours to my site so I do!)
Arizona is RV heaven in the winter!
Anyway...no I didn't take the pix of Bisbee stairs-grabbed it off of the Stairclimb race site!

Cliff said...

Great idea......