Monday, August 14, 2006

COUNTY FAIR NO-WINS

Well, maybe it's just me, but I thought these two sleeping-child shots were beautiful.















I entered this in "Close-Ups."






















And this as an "Individual Person." There were a bunch of categories but you could only put one picture in each one, so some of them weren't ideal choices. There were a lot of good photos of individuals.

Maybe this just wasn't the right venue for these two pictures. Dare I wonder if it was suspected they might be professional and they were DQ'd from the amateur competition? They were displayed but I was surprised that they didn't win anything at all. I thought the baby one stood a chance of "Best in Show." However, see my next post, below, which you've probably already seen if you've gotten to this one :-)

No comments: