We're heading out to Ohio for our grandson's 16th birthday. My 90-yr-old mother, who needs a lot of help, is going along. We're leaving tomorrow after lunch. In the morning I have to:
- Take Mother to the hairdresser
- Take her dog to board at the vet,
- Pick up a wheelchair for the weekend,
- Phen pick up Mothe
- Bathe my dog, who is going with us
- Shower, do hair
- Take Mother to the gym
- Skip my yoga class
- Leave at 3:30 with my husband to take care of our granddaughters for the evening.
- Return from that and watch American Idol with my mother.
It's only a weekend. It's the two days before that are the challenge.