Thursday, December 22, 2011

SIX DECADES DOWN!

So now I'm actually 60.

I did 60 push-ups and biked 60k. Thought about running for 60 minutes as well, but then thought, nah, I've done enough, I'm 60, for petesake!

Great dinner party, put on by my husband, good deli food and an ice cream cake and adult beverages :-)  AND he gave me a big fat gift certificate to REI. Son Jon and his gf Daphne gave me this photo, matted and framed, from SavageMan 2009 (my first SM completion.)

 It was a great birthday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great birthday. The picture of you was an excellent gift.
Have fun spending the gift certificate at REI!

(heehee, I almost wrote on FB about charging into your 7th decade but wasn't sure you'd appreciate that perspective but now I know you understand.)

Born To Endure said...

Glad you had a super fantastic day!

Evie in WV said...

Love the picture. That's an excellent gift.