Tuesday, May 15, 2012

NO MORE WEATHER FORECASTS!! Tuesday, May 15

Torrential rain on the camper roof. Weather channel says 1-2 inches of rain today for this area. That's a lot of rain for one day. I'm staying put.

Naturally, as soon as I decided that, it quit raining.

As the day has gone by, the rain has gotten lighter and more intermittent, and now, 3pm, the sun is out. I could have hiked. I would have, if it hadn't been for that stupid weather forecast, which has been getting less and less threatening along with the the decreasing rain. I feel stupid. I'm not listening to anymore forecasts.

On the other hand, it feels very good not to have to walk 13 miles today, and 15 tomorrow. I'll just do the 13 tomorrow, and then 10 the next day, to a good pick-up place; we're going home Thursday for our son's college graduation and his daughter's 4th birthday this weekend.

No comments: